Want to gain skills to help you start a career in sustainability? This is your chance to help make a difference here at King’s.
Join staff and students in the Sustainability Champion scheme aimed at celebrating and recognising environmental achievements whilst also providing a framework to improve the environmental performance of King’s College London. The scheme is part of Green Impact, an environmental awards programme run by the National Union of Students. Last year King’s College London had 70 teams participate and this year would like the programme to be bigger than ever!
Objectives of a Sustainability Champion Assistant:
Support and motivate a staff Sustainability Champion team by helping to implement and improve sustainability initiatives in their department or faculty. Staff teams seeking student support this year include: King’s Food, Energy, Procurement, International Development, Dickson Poon School of Law.
Key skills gained for students:
- Experience of working on a national project in a professional environment
- Knowledge of environmental management techniques of offices and academic institutions
- Insight into effective behaviour change methods
- Experience of communicating using a variety of different means
- Ability to support and encourage others to perform
- Events management skills
- Leadership skills
- Time management
- Project management
Please find the full role description on the KCLSU here.
Please fill out the application form. You are also welcome to send your CV to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is midnight on the 4 December 2020.