Meet your Peer Advisor: Anan!

We have four brand spanking new Peer Advisors to help both incoming and outgoing Study Abroad students this academic year! If you’ve got a question for them, pop along to their office hours.

Anan will be in K0.57 on Tuesday afternoons from 2-4.

Greetings, fellow scholars! I’m Anan, your trusty Global Mobility Peer Advisor, and I’m thrilled to be your guide on this exciting academic journey. Currently, I’m immersed in my third year of studies, pursuing a degree in Geography with a focus on Environmental Science. While I may call the UK my current home, my family’s origins trace back to the vibrant cultures of India and Bangladesh. 

Now, let me pull back the curtain a bit and introduce myself more intimately. I have a deep-rooted love for travel that ignites my spirit, and I’m an unabashed foodie, always eager to embark on culinary adventures. My curiosity leads me to new horizons and experiences, and I relish every opportunity to embrace the unknown.

This past summer, I embarked on a transformative journey to ESSEC BUSINESS SCHOOL in Rabat, Morocco. To put it simply, it was a life-changing experience! Not only did I have the privilege of making enduring friendships, but I also dove headfirst into the captivating worlds of innovation and entrepreneurship. Morocco’s diverse landscape allowed me to explore a range of sports, from the exhilarating waves of surfing to the precision of tennis, the tranquility of golf, the focus of archery, and the camaraderie of football, pool, and table tennis. 

Some of the things I experienced on my Summer exchange!

Now, as you prepare to step into the exciting realm of academia at Kings College London, here’s a piece of sage advice from someone who’s been there: embrace every opportunity this esteemed institution has to offer. Immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of extracurricular activities. Engage in the vibrant society events that will bring you closer to like-minded peers. And remember, London is a treasure trove of knowledge and culture, with an array of free museums and exhibitions waiting to be explored. Don’t hesitate to grab your friends and embark on these enriching adventures.  Let’s make your academic experience at Kings College an unforgettable chapter in your life’s story. Welcome aboard, and let’s soar to new heights together!