King’s summer experience

Wondering how the summer school experience is? In today’s post our students share their experience with you.

Undergraduate Summer School students 

‘It’s my first time to be abroad. At first, I was a little bit nervous. But the amazing view of London, the kindness of everyone nearby helped me a lot and I love King’s now!’ – Lina Zha

‘King’s not only provided me with a fantastic international study programme, which broadened both my knowledge and interest in international law. They also provided a fantastic and unique environment to meet and get to know people from all regions of the world, helping not only make friends and networks but to appreciate different cultures and different learning styles. The friends I’ve made will stay friends forever – and the skills and knowledge taught will be used in both further study and in the workforce. I would strongly recommend King’s college summer school for everyone.’ – Melia, Australia

‘King’s Summer School is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Not only do you get to live in one of the most vibrant cities in the world, with countless events taking place daily, but you also get to experience studying at one of the best universities in the world. It is, overall, an experience worth postponing your regular summer holidays over, as you will have the best holidays possible and will definitely dread leaving London at the end.‘ – Aikaterini, Greece

Pre-University Summer School students

‘King’s college summer school was a completely unique experience which gave me an unparalleled insight into university life. Each lecture was stimulating and exciting and I would highly recommend the experience. I took part in the medicine course which informed me further on student life as a medic and on the career as a whole. This will help me significantly when it comes to applying to universities in future.’ – Elena, UK

‘An excellent way to get to know new cultures, with excellent people, expert teachers, interesting courses and legendary ambassadors. Really recommend it! ‘ – Juan Llorens, Spain

The applications are closing on 10th June, if you want to join us this summer please submit your application here. If you have already applied, we will see you soon.