- “Renovate, dod gast you, renovate!”: where next for modernist studies?
- On dissent; or, learning how to say no
- “Time is the Enemy”: The Wristwatches of 1917
- Jerome Caja’s ‘Cosmetic Miracles’ and ‘Post-Apocalyptic’ Drag in 1990s San Francisco
- Queering the obscene: how the archives shaped my PhD
interesting! where did you get this idea?
[…] This was an inspiring and deeply thoughtful meeting. My notes are a pale shadow of the meeting but may…
[…] Teaching Literature in the Age of Trump and Brexit: Some Reflections […]
[…] ‘Yours Truly, Lady Macbeth’ […]
[…] Reinventing stardom on the Strand […]