Welcome to the Behavioural Insights in Higher Education blog, which has been set up to explore how behavioural insights approaches can be applied to improving student access to and success in, university. As well as outlining aspects of research and evaluation linked to the student experience. These blogs will feature research findings from our projects and reports.
People contributing to the blog from the What Works team include:
- Jack Mollart-Sollity, Head of What Works
- Hannah Ogundipe Akinbode, Research Manager
- Nadia Chechlinska, Senior Behavioural Insights Adviser
- Tayler Meredith, Evaluation Manager
- Yasarah Qureshi, Senior Evaluation Adviser
Click here to join our mailing list.
Follow us on Twitter: @KCLWhatWorks
Leave a Reply