The KSLR EU Law Blog hereby invites you to submit abstracts for blog posts on
any area of EU law
(including but not limited to internal market, financial regulation, human rights, data-protection, environment).
Submissions covering any of the following topics are particularly welcome:
- UK Referendum’s effects on EU law and European integration
- EU migration law and refugees’ crisis
- EU law and institutional balances
- Developments on the relationship between EU law and International law
- Recent developments of EU social policies
We also invite submissions on:
- Coverage of EU law-related events
- Reviews of recently published EU law-related books as well as
- Recent developments of EU case law
Ideally we are looking for 1000 – 1500 words articles.
Please refer to our style guidelines.
We look forward to hearing from you!