2017 has been an ‘intense’ year for EU law, dense of political events and historical moments. For this reason, instead of choosing our favourite music album or film of the year, the goliardic vein of our editors hereby presents the highlights of our “favourite” EU law moments of 2017…
The KSLR EU Law Blog hereby invites you to submit abstracts for blog posts on
any area of EU law
(including but not limited to judicial protection, internal market, external relations, financial regulation, data-protection, environmental policies).
Submissions covering any of the following topics are particularly welcome:
- The future of the EU: reflections and reforms
- The external dimension of EU policies
- The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights and its application at EU and national level
- Protecting and enhancing the rule of law in the EU
- Issues of law or policy of Member States with relevance for the EU
We also invite submissions on:
- Coverage of EU law-related events
- Reviews of recently published EU law-related books as well as
- Recent developments of EU case law
We are looking for 800 – 2000 words articles.
Please refer to our style guidelines.
We look forward to hearing from you!