Boost Your Employability with Leonard Cheshire’s Google Courses

Looking to boost your employability, kickstart your career, or push for a promotion? Upskill yourself with one of Leonard Cheshire’s free online Google courses!

Partnering with INCO Academy-Work in Tech, Leonard Cheshire is offering free access to one of four Google certificates.

Eligibility

The courses are available to anyone who meets the following criteria:

• Aged 18 or above
  • A UK resident
  • Has a disability or long-term condition.

What courses are available?

There are four courses available to enrol in:

• UX Design
  • Project Management
  • Digital Marketing & E-commerce
  • Data Analytics

What are the benefits?

Enrolling in one of these courses is a great opportunity to upskill and elevate yourself. They are offered alongside personalised wrap-around support, employability skills sessions and opportunities to connect with employers working in the four industries. Here is what one of our current learners had to say about the programme:

“The course’s flexibility, achieved by having the content broken down into smaller segments has been great. It allows me to seamlessly integrate my learning into my daily commitments. I also enjoy that the newly learned information is repeated and re-enforced multiple times which ensures that I’ve truly understood a topic.
The support and interactive talks have been extremely valuable. The resources provided have significantly enriched my understanding of the course material, and the interactive sessions have fostered engaging discussions and clarified any questions I had.”

When does the course take place?

Courses are available to enrol on until January 2024, when the free licences expire. The courses are fully accessible, entirely online, and can easily be completed by studying 1-2 hours per day. In total, they take between 3-4 months to complete.

Find out more

To find out more please see the information on the Leonard Cheshire website, where you will find a registration of interest form. Alternatively, you can email one of the friendly team at: workintech@leonardcheshire.org. Spaces are limited so please be quick!