- 1 roll puff pastry
- 2-3 apples of your choice
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 205C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut puff pastry into two long strips
- Peel apples, cut them in half through the core, and remove the core. Place the halved apples cut side down, and slice into very thin pieces.
- Arrange apples on the pastry, overlapping each other slightly, leaving a bit of a border around the sides. For each tart, sprinkle half of the sugar and gently brush with half of the melted butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with ice cream if you like.