The EDHEC DataViz Challenge offers students a unique opportunity to compete among the best universities in Europe. Students will develop their data analytics skills and career opportunities while helping UNICEF in its mission to ensure that every child has a fair chance in life.
Whats the challenge?
The challengers will have to use the data from UNICEF, to support the UNICEF mission. Challenge participants can complement the UNICEF data with additional dataset(s) from the sources listed to come up with a data visualization which tells the story behind the data.
Discover the winners of the 2020 EDHEC DataViz Challenge edition
Who should take part?
Students from all programs of study are invited to participate!
Why should students get involved?
- They will develop crucial analytical reasoning skills to increase employability
- Opportunity to meet and learn from other students across Europe
- The winner will win an interview for a paid internship at UNICEFs New York HQ
- Top 3 finalists to receive a coaching session with Mazars to help them prepare for their future applications and interviews, well as a 6-hour AI-training programme combined with an exchange with a Mazars AI expert and agoody bag from Tableaufilled with data-tastic prizes.
- The top 10 students will receive tickets to attend Viva Technology (Europes biggest tech and startup event)
What are the requirements?
Students need to build a data visualization using the UNICEF datasets in Tableau and publish it on Tableau Public using the hashtag #EDHECDataViz21
Then, they must submit their visualizations for the DataViz Challenge as a viz, dashboard or story
For full information, check here: https://www.edhec.edu/en/edhec-dataviz-challenge-2021
This content was provided by an external organisation and does not necessarily represent the views of King’s College London. We cannot accept responsibility for errors or inaccuracies in this content