The Section of Women’s Mental Health at Kings College London is collaborating with The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine LSHTM’s Gender Violence & Health Centre to run a series of talks marking 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Based Violence, which runs from the 25th Nov-10th Dec. All are welcome and we hope you can make one or more of the events.
- 25th November – Decision making, romantic jealousy, and intimate partner violence. Dr Ana Maria Buller & Marjorie Pichon, LSHTM. 12.45-2pm. Jerry Morris A & B Room. LSHTM
- 28th November – Modern slavery and mental health. Dr Sian Oram, KCL. 4-5pm Robin Murray A room, IOPPN, Main Building
- 29th November – Violence, HIV, and sex work. Dr Tara Beattie, LSHTM, 12.45-2pm. Jerry Morris A & B room, LSHTM
- 3rd December – For Baby’s Sake: evaluating whole-family perinatal intervention to break the cycle of domestic abuse. Dr Kylee Trevillion and Dr Jill Domoney, KCL. 12.30-1.30pm. Anthony Mann Seminar Room David Goldberg Centre KCL
- 5th December – Domestic violence and health sector responses: a case study from Palestine. Dr Manuela Colombini and Dr Loraine Bachus, LSHTM. 12.45-2pm. Jerry Morris A & B LSHTM