Interested in biotechnology, or healthcare? Looking for a mentor to share their expertise?
Then apply for the Roche University Mentor Programme!
Roche is the world’s largest biotechnology company and a global leader in cancer treatment with offices in 100 countries globally. This programme offers students studying a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths) or Law subject an opportunity to be mentored by one of our exceptional employees, who can share their experiences (both personal and career) in an informal and supportive way. This scheme is a cornerstone of Roche’s commitment to local communities and to diversity & inclusion.
The mentoring programme offers:
- 12 months of mentoring (face to face and virtually)
- A visit to the UK head office of a global corporation
- An interactive “Experience Day” workshop with our Early Careers team
- Networking opportunity with other Programme participants
- A chance to hear from Roche’s leaders
To apply you need to fulfil one or more of the following criteria:
- From a socioeconomically disadvantaged background (with a household income of £25,000 or lower)
- From a minority ethnic group
To apply, follow this link. You will have to complete the form, attach your CV and record a short video. Applications close on midnight on the 20th October so apply now!
All applicants will be contacted by 31st October with the outcome of their application. Good luck!