Do you have a business that you want to start? Here’s everything you need to know to turn that idea into something big.
Applications for King’s 20 Accelerator closes at 23:59 on Sunday 12th June 2022.
Am I eligible?
- The programme is open to any current student, staff member or alumnus from King’s. Each application must have a member of the founding or leadership team with one of these affiliations to the university.
- The programme accepts companies at a range of ‘stages’ of their development. At a minimum, companies must have soundly validated the need and purpose for their product/services.
- Participants can be part of the Accelerator part-time or full-time, however we ask that you are committed to making the most of the programme and actively contribute to our like-minded community in order to make your idea happen.
- The programme is all about your personal learning journey and growth and therefore requires your utmost commitment and dedication - we want to have as much fun as possible along the way!
What the Accelerator programme is looking for:
- We accept applications from ventures who, at a minimum, have soundly validated the need for their innovative solutions and are clearly able to demonstrate the purpose and need amongst their core stakeholders. You might be interested in catching up on our workshops series around ‘Validation’ to strengthen your application.
- The founding team should be able to clearly demonstrate ‘founder-market fit’ (i.e. the team’s capabilities, experience in and/or enthusiasm for the problem they’re trying to solve).
- Applications close: 23:59, Sunday 12th June 2022
- King’s20 Selection Panel – Monday 11th July – Friday 22nd July 2022
- King’s20 Cohort 2022/23 Commences – 26th September 2022 to Friday 8th September 2023
P.S. you might be invited to a Group CRIT session w/c 1st August with potential fellow King’s20 Cohort 2022/23 ventures. This will be the Kings Entrepreneurship Institute’s opportunity to sense-check the dynamics of the cohort.
You’ll know if you’re joining the King’s20 Cohort 2022/23 by Friday 12th August 2022.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Holly Knower, Head of Ventures, King’s Entrepreneurship Institute firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit the King’s Entrepreneurship Institute website.