As the UK Consulting sector continues to grow, we’re seeing more and more students applying for consulting positions. After perfecting your CV, and going through immersive online assessments and psychometric tests, how can you prepare yourself for a case interview?
King’s College London has partnered with CaseCoach, the leading online case interview prep platform, created by former McKinsey interviewers and consultants. CaseCoach provides everything you need to prepare for case study interviews used by top consulting firms and other employers, including:
- Bite-sized video lectures covering the 12 key skills assessed by the firms across both the fit and case interviews with tips and techniques on how to build and demonstrate these skills
- 21 interview videos featuring real candidates who went on to join Bain, BCG, and McKinsey, with detailed commentary on their performance
- A library of 80+ exclusive case studies with solutions, with a scorecard like the one your interviewer has on the other side of the table
- A practice platform, to organize mock interviews with other students, within KCL or at other schools, and track your performance
- Math, structuring and exhibit drills to hone in on critical skills
With the Interview Prep Course priced at £99, King’s Careers & Employability is providing access to CaseCoach for free with your King’s email, and an elusive discount code. To get your free subscription to CaseCoach, login to King’s Careers Connect, click the Resources button on the top right corner, and click on ‘CaseCoach’!