After the data collection over half-term, I put together an abstract of my presentation to present to Angel: Group D – Communication – Abstract.
I received the following criticism which I will address prior to next week:
- Unite the research questions.
- What does the research project suggest? What is changing in the world? Truth? Power?
- Restructure the order of my argument and use the politician as a back up for my argument.
- Employ transition sentences and overlap key words for a clear structure and an overall understanding.
- I asked the politician whether she trusts what newspapers print in respect to political coverage. She writes “Yes. Most definitely.” This is an example of how influential the press is, even on politicians, and a reflection on how accurate they really are.
- Explain why The Sun and The Guardian are an example of a left- and right-wing newspaper.
- Why are The Sun and The Guardian comparable?
- Find an editorial version of The Guardian for a valid comparison.