Below you can find our sustainable labs induction guide, exit-policy, a link to the newly introduced Cold Storage Policy and Ventilation used in the Lab Awards.
Further resources are available if you contact the Tytus Murphy or the Sustainability team, such as on/off stickers for communal equipment left on in laboratories, stickers encouraging good practice/shutting the sash, timers, energy monitors/data, and more on request.
Potential funding is also available for efficient equipment, please contact us for more information.
- Timers – A easily replicated project that allows for quick savings.
- Savawatt Installation– 584 units are presently installed across the campus in cold storage devices, with good savings made from this!
- Cold Storage – King’s audit summary and policy.
- Procurement – Ongoing good practice case study with database access.
- Awards – 2015 Lab Awards successes.
Do not hesitate to contact Tytus if you have any questions on these case studies, or are interested in being involved in ongoing or future projects.