The brand-new King’s Spotlight on Sustainability podcast aims to draw attention to sustainability at King’s and beyond. The goal is to get you thinking about some of the issues and challenges we face regarding climate change and the natural world by highlighting some of the excellent work surrounding sustainability happening at King’s and on a local, national and global level.
Series 1 focuses on tackling climate change with big and small actions.
- Episode 1: What is net-zero carbon and how do we reach it? With Prof Frans Berkhout
- Episode 2: What is COP26 and why does it matter? With James Baggaly
- Episode 3: Why and how should you eat more veg? With FetchUrVeg
- Episode 4: What is the King’s Climate Action Network and why should you get involved? With Maria Rabanser
- Episode 5: How can you make your wardrobe more sustainable? With Un/Archived Textiles
- Episode 6: What is fossil fuel divestment and how is King’s leading the change? With KCL XR
You can access the podcast on Spotify here.