If you have a passion for inspiring debate and innovative thinking, then the KSLR Commercial and Financial Law blog is a fantastic forum for your ideas and opinions. It is regularly visited and is a fantastic platform to get your voice heard.
We encourage contributions by students, professionals and academics. A legal background is not a prerequisite to submission.
Here are a few guidelines when preparing your contribution:
- The choice of subject is your own, as long as it is within the blog’s area of focus.
- Topical and innovative issues are preferred.
- Contributions should be between 500-2,000 words.
- Please bear in mind you are writing to an audience composed of students, professionals and academics. [See previous blog posts for guidance]
- We will not accept plagiarised or inaccurate articles.
Contact a member of the team if you have a working or complete article that you want to publish.