The KSLR EU Law Blog hereby invites you to submit abstracts for blog posts on
any area of EU law
Submissions covering any of the following topics are particularly welcome:
- The future of the EU: reflections and reforms
- The Digital and Green transformation of the EU
- The Constitutional dimension of the EU legal architecture
- The external dimension of EU policies
- Protecting and enhancing the rule of law in the EU
- EU State Aid control & Regulations
- The Common European Asylum System and the Dublin System
- The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights and its application at EU and national level
We also invite submissions on:
- Coverage of EU law-related events
- Reviews of recently published EU law-related books as well as
- Recent developments of EU case law
We are looking for 800 – 2000 words articles.
Please refer to our style guidelines.
Please send abstracts or full articles to:
by 31 May 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!