If you have a passion for inspiring debate and innovative thinking, then the KSLR Commercial and Financial Law blog is a fantastic forum for your ideas and opinions. It is regularly visited and is a fantastic platform to get your voice heard.
We encourage contributions by students, professionals and academics. A legal background is not a prerequisite to submission.
The blog accepts submissions on a rolling basis. However, there are some topics we might be particularly interested in hearing about. For more information, please check out our Calls for Papers.
Please see our Submission Guide for further information.
Here are a few guidelines when preparing your contribution:
- The choice of subject is your own, as long as it is within the blog’s area of focus.
- Topical and innovative issues are preferred.
- Contributions should be between 500-2,000 words.
- Please bear in mind you are writing to an audience composed of students, professionals and academics. [See previous blog posts for guidance]
- We will not accept plagiarised or inaccurate articles.
If you have a working or complete article that you want to publish, please contact a member of the Team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The KSLR Commercial and Financial Blog Team