The KSLR Commercial and Financial Law Blog, part of the King’s Student Law Review, welcomes submissions on all current or topical issues of commercial and financial law.
These topics of interest might include, but are not limited to:
- The consequences of a ‘no-deal’ Brexit on European and global markets;
- Implications of a Trade War;
- Implications of Cryptos on the Financial Instrument Test;
- The Roles of Secretariats in International Adjudication;
- The impact of the US trade policy on global markets.
The call is open to practitioners, academics and students from a range of disciplines, including political science, law and economics.
The posts should fulfil the following criteria:
- Not exceed 2,000 words;
- Be in the form of an article, case comment, book review or featured presentation.
The full Submission Guidelines are available on our blog. All contributions will undergo a rigorous review process by a minimum of 2 editors.
Please send all submissions to email@example.com by November 1st, 2018.
For more information about the blog and the publishing process, kindly visit our website. To get the most out of conference and law-related opportunities, follow us on Facebook (@KCLCommerciallawblog) and Twitter (@KSLR_Commercial).
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Editorial Team