The KSLR Commercial & Financial Law Blog, part of the King’s Student Law Review, welcomes submissions on all current/topical issues of commercial and financial law.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- US, tariffs and trade war.
- The UK property market: where is it heading, and rather, where should it be heading?
- NHS after Brexit: What does a commercially viable future look like?
- The impact of Blockchain on financial regulation;
- UNCITRAL Group III works. What future for ISDS?
The call is open to practitioners, academics, and students from a range of disciplines, including law, politics, and economics.
The posts need to fulfil the following criteria:
- not exceed 2,000 words, and
- be in the form of an article, case-comment, book review, or featured presentation.
The full Submission Guidelines are available on our blog. All contributions will undergo a rigorous review process by a minimum of 2 editors.
Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 July 2018.
For more information about the blog and the publishing process, kindly visit our website. For conferences and other law-related opportunities, follow us on Facebook (@KCLCommerciallawblog), LinkedIn, and Twitter (@KSLR_Commercial).
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Editorial Team