The KSLR Commercial and Financial Law Blog, part of the King’s College Student Law Review, welcomes submissions on all current or topical issues of commercial and financial law.
These topics of interest might include, but are not limited to:
- Completing the Banking Union;
- The consequences of Brexit on European and global markets;
- Recent developments in ADR;
- Trade at the times of Trump Administration;
- Cybersecurity and the NIS Directive.
The call is open to practitioners, academics and students from a range of disciplines, including political science, law and economics.
The posts should fulfil the following criteria:
- Not exceed 2,000 words;
- Be in the form of an article, case comment, book review or featured presentation.
Click here to view the full Submission Guidelines. All contributions will undergo a rigorous review process by a minimum of two editors.
Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Editorial Team