Leading up to the new academic year can be a great time to start thinking about part-time work during the semester. We want to highlight some of the opportunities available for King’s students on CareerConnect:
- Recruitment Ambassador for Think Ahead – Apply by 31 August
- Student Opportunities for Stint – Apply by 6 September
- Tutor for Private Tuition Club – Apply by 24 September
- Marketing for PawsApp – Apply by 28 December (rolling applications)
- Female Healthcare Clinical Research Internship for Syrona Women – Apply by January 2020 (rolling applications, start date ASAP)
These are just some of the opportunities available – check out jobs based on your interests, availability, and experience on King’s CareerConnect. You can also book Application Advice appointments to help you feel prepared for the process. Remember that we’re here to help you every step of the way!