HSBC is recruiting for a number of full-time post-PhD technical innovation research positions for a highly-innovative bank-wide group that delivers technical/innovative solutions to commercial business problems through academic-grade prototyping and technology research. Interested individuals from computer science or data analytics backgrounds should send a cover letter and resume to Dr Ilya Zheludev on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and consideration.
The Naturejobs Career Expo 2015, hosted for the 9th time in London, offers young, talented researchers an excellent opportunity to meet a diverse selection of national and international employers from academic institutions and scientific industries, such as pharmaceutical organizations, digital technology companies, science publishing and more.
This year’s one day event will be held on September 18, 2015 at the Business Design Centre and offers you a chance to:
- Attend all conferences and workshops for free
- Meet employers face-to-face
- Networking with leading scientific institutions of your interest
- Benefit from free one-to-one CV checking
- Learn how to enhance your employability
- Maximize your career prospects