An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced qualitative health researcher, to assist with interviews and surveys for the evaluation of an innovative performance and digital resource on living with cancer.
The research student will be required to:
- Theme the survey responses (there is also room for the researcher to input into the design of the survey)
- Conduct 5 x 20 minute interviews, face to face or by telephone
- Write up the survey responses and interviews as a report
- You need to be a Post-Graduate student or similar
- Have experience of:
- Conducting sensitive qualitative interviews in a health setting
- Theming qualitative surveys
- Producing concise reports for a non-academic audience using qualitative data
How to Apply & More Details
35 hours of work are needed between January and March 2017. The post will start on 20th January 2017. The appointee will be paid £16.85 per hour.
To apply for the post please submit your CV and a Cover Letter explaining your suitability for the role either via the Talent Bank system or by emailing email@example.com by the 9th January 2017.
For full details, please click here.