Considering Part-time Work alongside your Degree? Wanting to Develop New Skills through a Paid Internship?
Many students chose to engage in part-time work to help fund their studies or to gain skills to help with employability. Knowing this we thought we would share some opportunities which are available exclusively to KCL students! Please see the list below to see what opportunities interest you.
Make sure that you read through the eligibility criteria carefully and apply as directed through the advertisement.
- Management & Marketing Internship, Blue Marble Private: Part Time – Deadline 10th February
- Research Internship, Financial Publication: Part Time – Deadline 14th February
- Customer Experience & Account Management Internship, ClickMechanic: Part Time – Deadline 15th February
Can’t find anything you’re interested in? Why not look here: http://recruit.thecareersgroup.co.uk/KingsCollege/vacancies/vacancymenu.asp, for more opportunities!
If you have a question about the King’s Internships Schemes and wish to talk to one of the King’s Internships team in person, you can come along to one a King’s Internships drop-in session.
At the Drop-Ins, the King’s Internships team can help you by:
- Explaining the different stages of the King’s Internships application process and how the programme works;
- Advising on what you can do to help your application stand out;
- Answering questions regarding specific internship opportunities advertised on the King’s Internships portal;
- Providing general advice around how to find an internship, through King’s Internships or via different channels.