King’s and KCLSU are offering 100 students the chance to take part in a four day leadership programme delivered by Common Purpose, the international leadership development organization.
Any King’s student can apply to meet leaders from across London and go behind the scenes at an incredible range of organisations. Confirmed contributors include:
- Chief Operating Officer, Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC)
- Campaigns Editor, London Evening Standard
- Superintendent, Metropolitan Police – Southwark
- Chief Superintendent – Head of Strategic Policing, Metropolitan Police
- Manager, Hackney Drug and Alcohol Support Service
- Director – Public Protection, Environment and Regeneration, London Borough of Islington
- Deputy Director, Enforcement & On-street Operations, Transport for London
- Director – Community and Partnerships, Sodexo
- Executive Chairman, Only Connect
- Founder & Director, Elect
- Deputy Justices Clerk, Wimbledon Magistrates Court
And many more!
Find out more and apply at http://www.kclsu.org/employability/globalleader/
The Graduate School at King’s College London provides a focus for postgraduate activities and development, to ensure that the growing number of postgraduate students at King’s receive a high quality experience while studying for their degree.
Here is a list of some of the key services we offer to all postgraduate students across the College:
- Postgraduate social space via the Graduate Lounges
- Postgraduate work spaces within the Libraries
- Social events delivered in conjunction with KCLSU under the ‘Unlocking London’ umbrella, the Graduate & Mature Students’ Society and the Chaplaincy.
For doctoral researchers, we also offer:
- Training resources via the Graduate School’s Researcher Development Programme
- A dedicated Graduate Careers Advisor
- Conference Fund Grants
- Support for international travel to partner institutes
- Royal Literary Fund Fellows to assist you with your writing.
For further details about our services, please refer to the our Graduate School web pages
If there are any areas that you feel could be improved to enhance your postgraduate experience at King’s, we would welcome your suggestions. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.