King’s and KCLSU are offering 100 students the chance to take part in a four day leadership programme delivered by Common Purpose, the international leadership development organization.
Any King’s student can apply to meet leaders from across London and go behind the scenes at an incredible range of organisations. Confirmed contributors include:
- Chief Operating Officer, Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC)
- Campaigns Editor, London Evening Standard
- Superintendent, Metropolitan Police – Southwark
- Chief Superintendent – Head of Strategic Policing, Metropolitan Police
- Manager, Hackney Drug and Alcohol Support Service
- Director – Public Protection, Environment and Regeneration, London Borough of Islington
- Deputy Director, Enforcement & On-street Operations, Transport for London
- Director – Community and Partnerships, Sodexo
- Executive Chairman, Only Connect
- Founder & Director, Elect
- Deputy Justices Clerk, Wimbledon Magistrates Court
And many more!
Find out more and apply at http://www.kclsu.org/employability/globalleader/