Vitae are delighted to be opening bookings for the Vitae Research Staff Conference. In its sixth year, the event, run in partnership with the UK Research Staff Association, will explore the recognition and value of research staff. The conference will bring together researchers of various career stages, representatives from research staff associations, and those supporting the development of researchers, to address topics, such as:
- Taking control of your career – keynote address by Dr Sophia Karagiannis, King’s College London
- Professional development planning for research staff
- Doing more with your RSA and engaging with UKRSA
- Intrapreneurship: What value do you add to your organisation?
- The recognition of research staff by funders, institutions, and employers
- Demonstrating your value to others
Vitae are currently opening a call for workshops. Find out about their criteria and email them if you would like to submit your idea.