**The deadline for this post is passed, but this may help you identify employers, job titles or skills you need to research your next posting**
Applications are invited from early career researchers of exceptional calibre for the Dean’s Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in 2013. It is an opportunity for researchers who have completed their doctorate (PhD or SJD) in the last five years to undertake research in a field consistent with the School’s research strengths. The appointment is part of UNSW Law’s strategic priority to attract researchers of high quality and potential in its key research areas.
Fellows are selected on the basis of their research accomplishments and potential, their academic career interests, and the capacity of the School to provide mentoring.
• The position is full-time, and is available for a period of two years at Level A or B.
• Level of appointment will be determined on the basis of previous experience and achievement relative to opportunity.
• An attractive relocation allowance will be offered to the successful interstate or overseas applicant.
• Applicants are expected to commence in or as soon as possible after July 2013.
• Women and people from equity groups are encouraged to apply.
See http://jobs.thecareersgroup.co.uk/job/21444/Dean-s-Post-Doctoral-Research-Fellowship for more information.