King’s Study Skills Centre is developing its existing study skills provision and is undertaking some research to gather information on students’ perceptions of study skills and their suggestions for enhancements to current provision.
Following an initial desk research and literature review stage, they are organising a series of focus groups with students and looking for Masters and PhD students to take part.
In particular they are interested in these areas:
- What study skills IT provision already exists?
- What do students think of it?
- Can students find resources on the web?
- What gaps can students identify?
- What changes would they like to see?
- What do students feel about library training sessions?
Students will be given £20 for their time in the focus group.