Find out how you can work and what you can do in the field of international economic policy.
- Sarah Long (King’s and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Alumna)
- Ben Shaps CBI Senior Policy Adviser – International, Confederation of British Industry
- Dessislava Guetcheva-Cheytanova, Lead Counsel – European Bank of Reconstruction and Development
Find out our speakers’ routes to their present positions and the internships and schemes available.
The CBI campaigns in the UK, EU and internationally for a competitive policy landscape
The OECD promotes policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the world
The EBRD invests in changing lives including through advisory work and project finance
- Date: Wednesday, 4th February 2015
- Time: 17.00—18.00
- Place: Anatomy Lecture Theatre, K6.29 (Sixth floor, King’s Building, Strand)
You will also be able to pick up hand-outs on the other key multilateral schemes and find out more about the organisations we researched to bring you this event.