The Study Abroad team are offering grants for PhD students and Postdoctoral researchers to fund a period of study at one of King’s international strategic partners.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis but are assessed at four points in the year. The next assessment date is Tuesday 6th January 2015.
The grant is available to fund PhD and postdoctoral researchers to undertake a short period of research or work on a particular project that helps sustain and develop partnerships with the international universities that are Strategic Partners of the College. The level of funding that will be awarded is designed to cover travel costs and make a contribution toward subsistence at the partner institution. It is anticipated that no award will be for more than £2,000.
The following Strategic Partners are covered by this scheme:
- Hong Kong University (HKU)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC)
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi (JNU)
- University of Sao Paulo (USP)
- Renmin University of China, Beijing (RUC)