The St. Gallen Symposium has launched it’s annual essay competition (St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award). This offers postgraduates an opportunity to win a cash prize and expenses-covered participation as a “Leader of Tomorrow” in the 45th St. Gallen Symposium (7-8 May 2015), a great opportunity for your CV.
This year’s essay theme is “Proudly Small” focusing on the importance of smaller units in politics, the economy and the society. Highlights, if you qualify include:
- Free participation as a “Leader of Tomorrow” in the 45th St. Gallen Symposium
- Meet 600 distinguished ‘Leaders of Today’: entrepreneurs, top managers, politicians and scientists from more than 60 nations
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- Expenses covered (flight, board and lodging)
- Chance to win the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award, endowed with €20,000, including a speech in front of the assembled plenum.
Please note that because the Swiss students who organise the St. Gallen Symposium are seeking to develop a dialogue between young people and older people in positions of influence they have decided it should be open to all graduate and postgraduate students born in 1985 or later.
For details on how to apply for the competition, please come along to a presentation at King’s from one of the organising students on 27 October 2014 at 18.00, Room 1.68 Franklin-Wilkins Building, Waterloo Campus.
If you have any questions about this scheme please contact:
Leaders of Tomorrow Team – firstname.lastname@example.org