King’s Libraries Student MS Office Licence Deal

From December 1st 2013, King’s students will no longer have to pay around £60 for a Microsoft Office University licence. Students will be able to install Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus on up to 5 devices – FREE of charge – enabling access to all the familiar and full MS Office applications. King’s Libraries will post details of how to obtain the licence keys once they are available via their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KingsLibraries#!/KingsLibraries

6 thoughts on “King’s Libraries Student MS Office Licence Deal

1. Hi,
    will these details also be published elseweher for those of us who don’t use facebook?

thanks

2. Is this software now avaliable? If so how can I download it onto my laptop please?

Thank you

• Hello,
      The supplied PDF says “The license expires along with your King’s user account when you have completed your studies.” My question is: will my ability to use Office 2013 on my computer end at this time, or will this license expiration affect only the cloud components of Office 365?

• When the license expires you will lose full functionality of the service but Microsoft Office should still be installed on your computer and you will need to purchase a new license in order to use it. If you have any further questions about this, please get in touch with IT services at: 8888@kcl.ac.uk.