Calling all graduates with a current enterprise
Applications are being accepted for the chance to win a place at the Rice University Business Plan Competition, the largest and richest business plan competition for current students. Last year TiE UK sent 2 of the UK student teams competing at Rice University Business Plan Competition, a total of 3 teams from the UK took part.
Taking part in this competition with TiE UK is a great way to access the opportunity to:
- Receive up to $1.5m in prize funds
- Pitch their business idea in front of leading academics and investors
- To widen their professional network outside of the UK
- To receive feedback on their business plan and pitch from leading entrepreneurs
- To receive complimentary mentoring and support
In order to apply your team should check that you meet the criteria.
The deadline for submitting an executive summary is 1 November
If you have any questions, or if your team requires a short extension to the deadline, please contact Helen Sorrell, Chapter Manager for TiE UK Limited, at email@example.com.