Partnership Grant will once again be available during the 2013-14 academic year and offer opportunities for PhD and postdoctoral researchers to undertake a short period of research or work on a particular project that helps sustain and develop partnerships with the international universities that are Strategic Partners of the College. The level of funding that will be awarded is designed to cover travel costs and make a contribution toward subsistence at the partner institution. It is anticipated that no award will be for more than £2,000.
- Hong Kong University (HKU)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC)
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi (JNU)
- University of Sao Paulo (USP)
- Renmin University of China, Beijing (RUC)
For information on how to apply, what money is available and to find out if you are eligible for the Partnership Grant, visit www.kcl.ac.uk/study/abroad/discover/money/partnergrant.aspx
For further information on the Strategic Partners, visit www.kcl.ac.uk/aboutkings/worldwide/partners/index.aspx
Applications can be submitted throughout the year and will be reviewed on a quarterly basis. The remaining 2014 deadlines are now confirmed as 1st April, 1st July and 7th October.