Do you have a good understanding of sciences?
Have you ever thought about working with some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world?
Have you ever wondered about what its like to talk to physicians and find out where there are unmet clinical needs?
If you answer Yes to these questions, then maybe a career in the Ipsos MORI Health team is right for you
We currently have vacancies for Trainee Research Executives within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Team
About the team:
We help pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device businesses around the world to understand patients, prescribers and influencers. We are passionate about health issues and, in our own way, feel we contribute to making a difference.
Here are some examples of our recent work. We have:
• developed unique positioning platforms for a number of new and existing products
• analysed the sizes of patient populations for a variety of therapy areas
• defined the typical diagnostic and therapeutic pathways for different patient types within a disease area
• discovered how hospital physicians perceive a new therapy globally
• helped clients design clinical trials and forecast the potential for a new product
• assessed how the structure of hospital affects the ability to introduce new technology across Europe
The type of work we do is very varied, from qualitative research in one market to over 20 markets and quantitative research on a one-off basis in one market to large international continuous studies.
You will have:
• A scientific or medical- related degree
• Interest in pharmaceuticals and / or pharmaceutical research
• Good communication skills, written and oral
• Sound trouble-shooting skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
• Exceptional time management skills
• Good data preparation skills
What’s in it for you?
As a Trainee Research Executive within our Pharmaceutical and Biotech Team, you’ll gain experience on a wide range of issues that have a direct impact on today’s society, and as you work alongside the most experienced researchers in the industry, you’ll have the opportunity to meet interesting people, right across the public and private sectors.
Not only will we support you every step of the way in undertaking your professional research qualification, you’ll also work directly with real clients, on real projects. You’ll be assigned a mentor to give you a hand when you need it, as well as have access to numerous courses on everything from presentation skills to management techniques, to the analysis of qualitative data.
So if you want to work with some of the world’s largest brands at a local and global level then come and join Ipsos MORI!
How to apply:
To apply, please send in your CV and covering letter to Marcela Halpern at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about us, visit at: www.ipsos-mori.com