We are very excited to announce that we have approved new destinations for the Study Abroad year! After reviewing the programmes of these partners they have become available for our BA in International Development with a Year Abroad.
The new destinations are:
- Universidade de São Paulo (Brazil)
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (Mexico)
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile (Chile)
- Johns Hopkins University (USA)
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Ghana)
You can browse the full list by visiting Global Mobility’s website.