Rooted in your practical experience, the MA Computing in Educaction programme draws on the latest research and emphasises evidence-based information about computing and computational thinking in education, technology enhanced learning and digital literacy. Develop a critical understanding of computing in education and enhance your pedagogical skills.
There are two core modules:
- Computer Science Education: Theory and Practice
- Recent developments in digital technologies in education
- Cutting-edge research and a high profile research active staff.
- Highly supportive teaching and the climate built around success, excellence and commitment.
- Flexibility in learning, whether you are a full or part-time UK, EU or international student through a blend of face-to-face blocks in the heart of London and online activities.
- Develops your pedagogical skills and analytical understanding of computing and computational thinking in education, e-learning / Technology Enhanced Learning and digital literacy in education and their roles in your professional practice.