We have a number of ongoing research projects at King’s College London in the area of computer science education in schools.
- If you teach Computing in primary school, please help Jane Waite with her PhD by filling in this survey!
- If you teach with the BBC micro:bit please help Sue and Filiz by completing this survey! (before July 20th)
- If you teach programming at KS4 and KS5 and would be willing to be interviewed about threshold concepts in programming, please email Maria at maria.kallia at kcl.ac.uk
- If you are interested in participating in the PRIMM project please leave us your details here.
- If you might be interested in trialling a new tool for teaching visually impaired children programming please email Sue at sue.sentance at kcl.ac.uk
Plus – our big giveaway – if you would like a free set of Bebras Cards for your KS2 classroom in September please complete the form here. Bebras is an excellent, free computational thinking that you can enter all children into from age 6 to 18 – takes place in November. These new cards are designed to use the same concept as the competition but provide a classroom resource.