The Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC) South London is a research organisation funded by the NIHR, that brings together researchers, health professionals, NHS managers, commissioners, patients and service users in south London. Our aim is to improve health services by investigating the best way to implement research results and clinical guidelines that demonstrate the most effective treatments and ways of working.
CLAHRC South London is funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). The aim of the NIHR is to improve the health and wealth of the nation through research. Established by the Department of Health, the NIHR:
- funds high quality research to improve health
- trains and supports health researchers
- provides world-class research facilities
- works with the life sciences industry and charities to benefit all
- involves patients and the public at every step
For further information, visit the NIHR website www.nihr.ac.uk