Write for Us
The Politics, Philosophy and Law Society is launching the King’s Student Journal for Politics Philosophy and Law. The Journal is an exciting and original new venture. We would like to create a successful platform with this first issue, which can then be built upon in years to come. As an interdisciplinary journal, we welcome and invite submissions from students of any background (degree, year etc)!
There are no limits on topics; for inspiration, we would welcome submissions such as:
- The impact of Brexit on devolution
- The relationship between EU law and public international law
- Threats to human rights protection
- The success of populist parties in recent elections
- The relationship between self-consciousness and current scientific development
- The regulatory apparatus of free markets
Submissions can be articles, case comments and book reviews; they can also be based on previously submitted coursework.
All submissions must be 500-3000 words; not plagiarised. Submissions can be jointly made.
The closing date for all submissions is 1st January 2017, though earlier submissions are most welcome!
Please send all papers and any queries you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Penny Tridimas , Editor-in-Chief