Claire Godfrey Postgraduate Fund 2016-17

What is the Claire Godfrey Postgraduate Fund?

The Fund was established in memory of Claire Godfrey, a professional photographer, who died at the age of 32.

The objective of the fund is to support postgraduate students at King’s who are suffering unexpected, study-related, financial hardship.

Each award is worth £1,000.

Am I eligible to apply?

The fund is open to all home postgraduate students in financial hardship.

All applicants will have to submit documentary evidence with their applications to verify their financial status.

When will the award be paid?

All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application in May 2017. The successful applicant will also receive payment at that time. 

How do I apply?

You can download an application form here.

Please ensure that you read the guidance notes carefully before completing the application form and provide all the relevant supporting documentation as soon as possible.

The deadline for receiving application forms and supporting documents is Friday 28 April 2017.

Late applications will not be considered. 

When will I know the outcome of my application?

Provided your application form has been accurately completed and the appropriate documentary evidence supplied, you will be notified of the decision during May 2017. 

Where can I get further information?

To find out more about the Claire Godfrey Postgraduate Fund, please contact the Student Funding Office.