Considering Part-time Work alongside your Degree? Wanting to Develop New Skills through a Paid Internship?
Many students chose to engage in part-time work to help fund their studies or to gain skills to help with employability. Knowing this we thought we would share some opportunities which are available exclusively to KCL students! Please see the list below to see what opportunities interest you.
Make sure that you read through the eligibility criteria carefully and apply as directed through the advertisement.
- PR, Marketing & Social Media Intern – LID Helmets – Deadline 27th March
- Marketing Intern – Bahati Books – Deadline – 29th March
- General Admin Intern – Bahati Books – Deadline – 29th March
- Packaging Intern – Cuts Ice – Deadline 29th March
- Scientific Product Stewardship Intern – Cuts Ice – Deadline 29th March
- E-Learning Content Production Internships – TechQuarters – Deadline 31st March
- Data Science Intern – Printastic – Deadline 1st April
- Health Project Manager / Account Executive – Partizan – Deadline 2nd April
- Marketing and Social Media Internship – Kafoodle – Deadline 3rd April
- In-House Nutrition Consultant Internship – Kafoodle – Deadline 3rd April
- Business Intern – Stadn – Deadline 6th April
- Business Project Intern (Various departments) – Celgene – Deadline 6th April
For more information about King’s CareerConnect please see here: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/services/careers/about/CareerConnect/CareerConnect.aspx