What is a Rating-Widget?
Inside KEATS, you can add a Star Rating System underneath each of the educational resources or activities.
Why should I add a Rating System for my website?
The Star Rating System allows you to get instant feedback from your students, on the quality of your site content. Whether it’s a document, web page, image or what ever piece/element of your website that you want rated. Plus it’s fully customizable and free.
How do I add the Rating System?
- First access the webpage: http://rating-widget.com/
- You can customize the rating system by editing the settings.
- At the bottom of the page click on “</> Get Widget”
- Click on “Generate User-Key”
- Copy all the code that is presented
- Inside your KEATS module space, access the settings of the resource that you’d like to be rated. On the HTML side of the “Description”, paste the code you just copied.
- Make sure to check the “Display description on course page” check box
- You might need to refresh the KEATS module space for the rating system to appear.
You can add more than one Rating-Widgets in your site. Simply, edit the code you copy by changing the number in the line: <div class=”rw-ui-container rw-urid-38″></div>