This site hosts blogs for departments, staff and research groups at King’s. For more information about blogs contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical queries and help relating to the blogs, please contact IT at email@example.com
Most recent posts
- Learning Through Fiction. 24 November 2017
The experience and reality of mental health and the stigma surrou...
Posted in: The EDIT Blog
- Conferences, Workshops, and Calls for Papers/Applications. 24 November 2017
Call for Papers "Democracy in the EU and its member states" E...
Posted in: King's European
- Authors find people link different types of alcohol with different emotions. 23 November 2017
A new paper has been published discussing how choices of alcohol ...
Posted in: ADVANCE programme - substance use and IPV
- Thanksgiving: What’s it REALLY like to spend Thanksgiving away from home?. 23 November 2017
It can be a bit sad being away from America during such a quintes...
Posted in: Between the Acts
- The whats and whys of RCTs (Part 2). 23 November 2017
By Susannah Hume, King's College London and Behavioural Insights ...
Posted in: Behavioural insights